CCS is one of the largest action sports retailers in the United States. About 95% of our business is online, with the remainder at retail. Our team of approximately forty coworkers sells 30,000+ products globally. Products include shoes, clothing, skateboarding gear, and snowboarding gear.
QR Code Link to This Post
The position requires 20-30 hours/week. Telecommuting will be possible for approximately half of this time and there can be some scheduling flexibility around which hours are worked.
The Bookkeeper will have the following responsibilities:
- Reconcile vendor invoices in our inventory management system
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Take all earned discounts on supplier invoices
- Work with controller to close books on a monthly basis
- Comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements
- An Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounts principles.
- Experience with Quickbooks and Excel
- Exceptional attention to deal
Please provide a brief cover letter and resume.