We are an international company based in Singapore currently expanding our graphics team. The current Creative Director is located in the Greater Los Angeles area and will be in charge of your day to day activities. The candidate should be alert, responsive, and have the ability to learn quickly. They should enjoy being a graphic designer and love designing.
QR Code Link to This Post
The position is for part-time.
Weekly hours are approximately 20 ~ 30 hours per week.
Initially working onsite then gradually Telecommuting after probation
We would love to work with a candidate who is:
- Read related articles and documents and understand the direction of the visual component with basic input
- Create vector graphics from scratch or ability to explore different ideas without using prefab art clips
- Know that telecommunication still has work hours and they should be solid
- Have their own Adobe CC account and functioning computer
- Have access to a dependable internet connection
- Capable of learning or have experience working on Slack for communication
- Capable of learning or have experience with Google Doc for file management
- Must have a portfolio
- Social media visuals
- Article visuals
- Layout changes on pre-existing or new documents such as presentations, brochures, or other brand collateral
- Bit of document management
- Email template design
- Advertisement design (Google, Facebook)
- Basic UI design
You are hired as a contractor and will have a probational period of 1 week before a long-term contract is provided.
You are expected to work in location during the probational period and will gradually move towards telecommuting.
Recent graduates welcomed.
Portfolio submission is mandatory.