QR Code Link to This Post
Unstoppable Blogger & Ghostwriter for Funny Personal Development Company
Are you a total A-player ghostwriter who is looking for an incredible opportunity to do more of what you love and be a good human being along the way? Awesome. This might be a fit for you.
We're the world's leading educators in global team building (See www.BonnieFahy.com & www.getsourceit.com) And we're looking for a badass writer to help us build online course material that doesn't suck. (Sadly, a lot of what is out there is either: a) mind-numbingly boring, b) exhaustingly wordy, or both!) But we're here to end that. And with your help, we'll create content that's fun, inspiring, and fascinating.
UNICORN CAVEAT: In our experience working with writers, there's great ghostwriters. Thereâ€™s popular bloggers. And great sales-copywriters. But often, they are not the same person! And that's ok. We're prioritizing finding a TOTAL rockstar ghostwriter with a fun tone, but obviously, if you don't ask the Universe for what you want, you can't get it. So Universe, consider this your official warning: if all three things are available in one person, please bring them to this job posting. Pronto. ;-)
This describes you SO well, itâ€™s almost scary:
- You're an A-player. You're brilliant, have great social skills, and you can translate brilliant ideas into something slightly more sophisticated, concise, and organized.
- Personal Development Nerd - You love personal development! You pride yourself in doing exceptional work in every area of your life.
- Finisher - You're a finisher. You get anxious when things aren't done. You love to check things off your to-do list.Â
- Concise - You use clear simple language that anyone can understand. Youâ€™re likely editing this in your mind as youâ€™re reading it. Thatâ€™s a good thing! ðŸ˜‰
- Lightning Fast â€“ You know youâ€™re faster than most writers; youâ€™re great with time-management and would NEVER miss a deadline.
- Organized - You ask great questions on how the piece should be organized to keep the messaging clear.
- Ghostwriting pro - You're a master at ghostwriting. You often joke about being able to "channel" your clients' voices eerily well.
- Super positive - You're incredibly positive: sometimes people say that you are almost "annoyingly positive" and you're ok with that. ;-) You are very easy to work with.
- You adore writing! â€“ This is your calling in life.
WHAT YOUâ€™LL DO:
- Learn cutting-edge techniques -- In marketing, outsourcing, human psychology and becoming a better human. (Yes, this is amazing.)
- Play teacher â€“ By co-creating course content, checklists, and worksheets.
- Co-create content calendar with Bonnie
- Have fun meetings â€“ To strategize and write content with Bonnie from phone calls (Sorry friend, if you hate â˜Žï¸ phone calls, this likely isnâ€™t for you.)
- Write fun metaphors and jokes â€“ To amuse our audience. Weâ€™ll love your playful spirit.
- Develop outlines -- Scripts, e-mails, social media blurbs, and headlines to promote weekly video contentÂ Â
- Master marketing techniques -- To enhance your already-bad-ass sense of persuasiveness to drive sales in webinars, e-mail copy, and Facebook ads.
TOTAL BONUS IF YOU CAN ALSOâ€¦
- ðŸ’Develop irresistible pitches to famous influencers to further expand our reach. (Ooh you're fancy, huh? Why yes, you are.)
- ðŸ’Obsess over business and psychology books!Â And maybe youâ€™ve already read a TON of them! And you can pull ideas, theories to contribute to our content.
- ðŸ’Find guest-blogging opportunities with the press -- Find relevant opportunities for our founder to develop thought-leadership by contributing to legit media outlets. â(If you can do this or the bullet item below this, and none of the other things, please contact us and put *** in your e-mail. This alone is interesting to us for freelance work.)â
- ðŸ’Woo influencers - Persuade thought-leaders with big-followings to contribute their content to our channel + premium course content
- ðŸ’Be hilarious â€“ Â If you have everything on our must-haveâ€™s list and you can make your friends pee themselves with laughter then weâ€™ll adore you.
- ðŸ’Skyrocket our social growth â€“ If youâ€™ve already built a huge following through your writing and have tens of thousands of followers, then youâ€™re likely a great fit for the role.
ðŸ”®We realize this is a big wishlist, but hey, Mr. Universe we believe in you. ðŸ”®
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- You'll get paid to do what you love. Â With incredible people. What could be better?
- You'll laugh on a daily basis - Bonnie is funny + uber positive. She secretly fears if she's not entertaining people no one will love her. ;-) She'll try to make you laugh every day, and you'll keep her on task.
- You'll learn non-stop - You'll gush over how much you're learning in terms in this position -- when you work in online education --- it's your job to learn cutting-edge skills. Pretty badass if you ask me.
- You'll be part of an incredible team - We're firm believers in the power of kindness in the workplace and are dedicated to uplifting, supporting and growing every person on our team while we get incredible results.
- You'll help change lives - You'll read thank you notes from customers who write about what their lives were like before and after being exposed to the material that we create, and you'll get a HUGE glow in knowing you were key executor in them receiving that material.
Rate: Between $20 - $45 hour; non-negotiable and based on experience.
Hours: Â Between 10 - 20 hours a week; flexible schedule.
Long-term contract position - Our last writer stayed with us for almost 2 years. After working with us, she was able to triple her rates, became a case-study of our signature program, and has one of those lifestyles that looks like it belongs on the pages of a glossy travel magazine. And while we miss her, we'd love to find someone equally amazing to grow with us and fill her shoes.
TERMS & NEXT STEPS â†’ APPLY HERE: