QR Code Link to This Post
Want to be part of an exciting team and culture while gaining valuable experience on latest technological trends?
A local IT company looking for a network administrator who can help with Projects and also be able to make onsite visit to clients in NOVA area on as needed basis.
NOTE - We are looking for part time positions only currently, with a possibility of converting to full time in 6 months.
If you cannot commit to some preplanned hours during weekdays between 9am to 5pm, please DO NOT APPLY.
We have a current team of System administrators already who also support our clients and we are looking for candidate who can augment current team specifically with onsite support.
- Make field trips to client locations during business hours to identify root cause, troubleshoot system issues and work with the core team in resolving them (Mostly Tier2+ level support)
- Assist and/or manage tasks involving maintenance and enhancements of existing systems or implementation of new functionality of backend infrastructure that includes Windows servers, backups systems, email and database servers, file servers and other enterprise applications
- Assist in the provision, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software
- At least 1 year experience in working with Windows servers environment (Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012) including Active Directory Services, DNS, File and Sharing services etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with troubleshooting issues with Microsoft OS -- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and working knowledge of Windows 10
Server and Desktop patch management
- Experience in installing and troubleshooting Network printers
- Good understanding of IT networking principles, security, devices including firewalls/routers and their configuration
- An appropriate degree/Course may be considered as equivalent to experience requirements
- Should have a means of transportation to be able to get around in NOVA area without relying on public transportation
How to Apply
- Email your resumes with professional as well as education background
- Include few preferred time slots to contact you and the best number to reach you at in your email