Fraud.net is looking for a Node.js developer to join our growing team. Fraud.net enables companies to safely and anonymously pool fraudulent and suspicious order data into a real-time sharable database. Our system allows members to leverage the collective insights and experiences of an entire network.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our small but growing team. They will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the lambda modules and the aws rest API. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of angular(4+) is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and functional programming
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience with AWS lambda and bonus if worked with npm framework "serverless"
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git