We are a fast growing vaping website looking to hire a full time journalist.
QR Code Link to This Post
Your job will entail covering the latest news in the vaping industry such as changes in legislation, legal cases, interesting patents filed etc. This will cover mainly North America, but also worldwide news from the vaping industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Write and speak fluent English at a high level.
- Have a background in journalism at a college or professional level.
- Enjoy researching and looking for the latest news and stories.
- Be self motivated and have the ability to work with little input.
If you vape and have a knowledge of legislation in the industry this will be looked upon favorably but is not a requirement. You will however be expected to commit yourself to learning everything about the culture, products and legislation in the vaping industry in order to write high quality articles that our readers can relate to.
The Job pays $10 per 500 words of content written. You will have a writing cap of $3,000 per month. The dollar amount per 500 words can increase over time due to good performance.
* Please note that this is a location independent job and you can work from anywhere.
Please fill out the following questions in your response:
1. Write LEMON in the subject line so that I know you are detail oriented and can follow directions.
2. Tell us a bit about your journalism background:
3. Why do you feel you are the best fit for this job and what separates you from other candidates?
4. Tell us about your history with Vaping (If any)
5. Please link to news articles you have previously written.
6. If you are active in the vaping community, please link to helpful posts you have written on reddit, facebook, forums etc. Anything that you feel will help you stand out from other applicants.
7. Please attach your cv or upload it to Google Drive/Dropbox/Etc and paste the shareable link.