Why You Should Apply
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company is devoted to winning for clients, and our team members. You will work side by side top talent within a company that has a fun, fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We provide training and opportunities for growth, all while working from home as our team is 100% remote. You will receive competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as other benefits.
Full-time employees have the option of taking a half day on Fridays as long as they have put in 40 hours for the week and all of their work is completed. Full-time employees are also eligible for quarterly profit sharing bonuses after 12 months of employment.
If you are organized, a solid communicator, motivated to succeed for clients and have the experience we are looking for, we would love to have you apply today!
The primary role of the Technical SEO Specialist is to analyze and execute search engine optimization campaigns for a small portfolio of client websites. This must be done within a defined scope, time and cost based on the requirements and constraints of specific campaigns.
The Technical SEO Specialist works closely with the Marketing Analyst, Digital Strategist and Digital Marketing Manager to consistently improve client ROI. While the primary focus of the role is on complete SEO-based work, conversion rate optimization (CRO) is also a part of the role.
Although this is primarily a technical role, you will be required to attend all internal meetings and the occasional video call with clients.
What You Will Do
* Work closely within a team to provide value to clients
* Complete all assigned technical SEO tasks
* Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
* Track, report, and analyze website analytics and social media and campaigns
* Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
* Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
* Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
* Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
* Research and analyze competitor websites and online presence
* Develop and implement link building strategy
* Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
* Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
* Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
What We're Looking For
* Proven technical SEO experience
* Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
* In-depth experience with common SEO tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, DeepCrawl, etc)
* Experience with optimizing WordPress websites
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets for data analysis including function mastery and pivot tables
* Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
* An ability to stay organized, meet multiple deadlines and pay attention to details in an open, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
* Data driven thinking as this is a very technical and data rich environment
* Excellent communication skills - within the team, other departments and with external clients
* Experience with Agile project management methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
* Understanding of the legal industry and how law firms work is a plus
* High-speed Internet access
What We Offer
* A competitive salary based on your experience.
* A great PTO package.
* Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses and 401k participation after your first year of employment.
* Health insurance benefits after your first 60 days with options for dental and vision.
* Opportunities for career growth and advancement within the company
* In-house training and professional development through seminars and conferences (tell us what you want to learn, and we'll give you our support)
* Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes (an Amazon Echo or iPad, for instance), outstanding meals and highly competitive softball and bowling tournaments.
* The opportunity to work with passionate, determined online marketing experts from across the country and around the globe who bring not only their talents to the table but their unique personalities and interests as well.
To apply, visit http://jobs.consultwebs.com/