QR Code Link to This Post
Aerotek is hiring for a Facilities Maintenance Technician that will be a asked to Operate, inspect, maintain, and repair all HVAC, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities throughout the Front Range. Technician will be required to assure that equipment is being maintained in an energy efficient and safe manner by making sure down time is reduced to a minimum by anticipation of necessary repairs and keeping records of past operating experiences. Will be asked to perform inspections and repairs to assigned property(s) interior and exterior areas, including walls, flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc.
- Performance of ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work orders on facility mechanical, electrical, lighting and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
- Maintain, operate, and repair all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems, building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds as it pertains to assigned buildings.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- Respond effectively to all emergencies.
- Prepare and submit to management summary reports listing conditions found in the performance of assigned work, and recommend and/or suggest action to be taken.
- Study and become familiar with the various items of equipment, and the methods required to use them properly, that are required in everyday activities. This to include building automation systems, fire / life safety systems, and any other building related equipment.
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- Must be willing and able to support after-hours building related activity as required.
- Participate in Safety and Technical training programs.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Computer Skills(Work Orders)
- Clean MVR (Previous 7 years)
- Basic Hand Tools
Technicians will be provided a Service Vehicle, Ipad, and Phone.
PLEASE APPLY WITH AN UPDATED RESUME AND AT LEAST TWO PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES!!!!
Our people are everything. As a Best of StaffingÂ® Client and Talent leader, AerotekÂ® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.