The Level II Field Technician will be responsible for providing remote and in-house support to clients for a variety of technology related issues. The Level II Field Technician works directly with clients and will also assist upper-level engineers and consultants to ensure that our clients' needs are consistently being met. Due to daily interaction with our clients, it is essential for the Level II Field Technician to deliver excellent technical support and customer-care services during each and every interaction.
QR Code Link to This Post
Minimum of 4 years of relevant hands-on experience. A+, Security+, Network+ and/or Microsoft certifications are desired
Intimacy with the technical challenges of:
* Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems
* Microsoft Active Directory Administration
* Microsoft Exchange Administration
* Microsoft SQL Server Administration
* Microsoft Terminal/Remote Desktop Services
* Virtualization Technology (Vmware/HyperV) - Administration
* Microsoft Productivity suites such as Office and Visio
* HP, DELL, IBM Server hardware and configuration.
* Backup Solutions (Backup Exec, Veeam, etc.)
* Ability to perform intermediate troubleshooting
* Imaging Solutions
* Co-location Experiencing with mounting and racking hardware, wire management
* Monitoring Tools (SNMP, WMI, etc.)
* Internet Protocol (IP) Networking
General knowledge surrounding the following:
* Microsoft Exchange Setup, Configuration and Troubleshooting
* Microsoft SQL Server Setup, Configuration and Troubleshooting
* Active Directory Setup, Configuration and Troubleshooting
* Virtualization Technology - Setup, Configuration and Troubleshooting
* Basic knowledge of routers, switches, WAP's and cabling.
* Must have an intermediate knowledge in the fundamentals of networking technologies and theories.
* SAN Technologies (iSCSI, Fiber Channel)
* Data Deduplication Devices
* Office365 and GSuite Administration
* Understanding of Amazon AWS and other Cloud services
* Hardware and Software Based Load Balancing Technologies (A10, F5, CoyotePoint, etc.)
* Centrally Managed Anti-Virus Suites (Intel/McAfee, Symantec, Viper, etc.)
* Networking Experience (Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.)
* Must be willing to work any shift (Days/Nights/Weekends)
* Must be willing to work from home and able to work in independent environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Respond to all customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
* Excellent Writing skills
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Excellent Customer Follow Up
* Excellent Customer Facing & Interaction Skills
* Personal Ownership
* Mount servers and various network equipment into racks
* Wire Management
* Visio Diagramming
* Ability to ask questions and demonstrate professionalism
* Answer the most commonly asked questions for defined issues and problems.
* Act as first line analyst for service request tickets following established protocols.
* Create, document, and escalate issues and problems in accordance with ticketing standards and SLAs.
* Monitor ticket queues and provide service or escalation as necessary.
* Basic support of software and hardware deployed in the organization.
* Adhere to departmental policies for reporting and managing requests and change control.
* Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
* Ability to learn and follow service standards and guidelines.
* Strong oral and written communication skills (technical and non-technical).
* Ability to understand of the organizations goals and objectives.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Heavy Lifting required (50lbs to 75lbs servers and storage equipment)
* Commitment to continuous personal and professional growth through certification programs and personal empowerment
ENVIROMENT & SKILL SETS
* Local Candidates Only (Phoenix, AZ)
* US Citizenship required
* Valid Driver's License
* Background Check Required
* Minimal travel, local locations generally
* Multiple locations locally for assignments
* Exciting and inviting environment and co-workers
* Full Medical and Dental
* Resources and equipment provided
* Work from home environment