National Security & Protective Services, Inc.
QR Code Link to This Post
Texas Division is Currently Seeking Applicants For:
Unarmed Protective Service Officer for City Hall Frisco TX United States
Eligibility For This Position:
* Must have at least 1 year Security/Military/Law Enforcement
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must be Well Groomed and Clean Shaved
* Must be able to Pass a Background Investigation
* Must be Professional and Detail Oriented
* Posses a High School Diploma or GED
* Posses a Valid Drivers License
* Must be a Team Player
* Posses a Level II Non-Commission in Good Standing with
the Texas Department of Public Safety (Security Board)
All Frisco PSO's will have to complete a 8 hour of Field Training
which will be administered by our FTO (Field Training Officers).
Starting Salary for a Level II Protective Service Officer $13.04hr.
Medical/Vision/Dental/401K Insurances are available.
All Full Time PSO's will receive 16hrs of (PTO) Paid Time
Off after 1 year, to be used as Sick/Leave/Vacation.
Performance Evaluations and Merit Raises are also given.
* All Uniforms Are Provided For Free *
Protect & Secure City Hall Building in Frisco Texas
Patrol interior of building, report any unusual activity while on duty
Shifts Times & Days:
Saturday, Sunday, Monday/6:00pm-6:00am & Tuesday/6:00pm-12:00am
Reply to this post or
To Submit Your Resume: [email protected]
Or Go To www.NationalSecurityUSA.org and click on Careers
Call For Interviews (214) 299-8772 / (214) 810-8054
Office: 5601 Bridge Street
Fort Worth, TX 76112
Licensed & Regulated by the Texas Dept. of Public Safety (TXDPS #C-16053)
National Security & Protective Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer