I run a growing email marketing agency (with distributed virtual team) and am looking for design support. Our core service entails conceptualizing, creating and sending html emails for a variety of retailers (fashion, food, health, footwear etc.) We work exclusively with ecommerce brands.
QR Code Link to This Post
My biggest need is to find a solid and reliable graphic designer to create email graphics on an ONGOING and as-needed basis for the email campaigns we create. This is a flexible, part-time arrangement to start.
I need someone who can skillfully strike a balance between aesthetic impact, and the important task of converting visitors to paying customers. An enjoyment of meticulous attention to detail is a must. We are looking for someone who loves to deliver results that are clever, wow clients, and earn them more business. You don't need to know how to code, just create clean and attractive designs.
- Craft graphics for email marketing campaigns like this (or see the attached examples) ==> https://reallygoodemails.com/category/industry/ecommerce
- Created animated gifs for email campaigns.
- Be able to make create and adjust copy when needed. In a perfect world, you'd be able to think about the general intention of the campaign, and conceptualize headlines and copy to tie it all together (i.e. In short, the perfect candidate will be able own the entire process and enjoy creative freedom when pulling together each email.)
- Work autonomously and with me in partnership.
- Professional, good speller.
- Strong in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, your tool of choice etc.
- Understanding of responsive design.
- Must be flexible and available - i.e. you're a freelancer (no agencies.)
- Must be able to do incredible animated gifs.
- Great typography skills - this is key. Graphics should be balanced, eye catching with a hierarchy of order urging users to take action.
- Be able to come to our office every once and a while to review projects, local to NYC or Brooklyn preferred. We're in Nomad now which is great. Awesome vibe, lunch spots etc.
- Must be available to hop on phone (we use zoom and slack) to discuss strategy or do screen shares from time to time.
Please email me:
1) A super short intro about yourself and why you could rock this. PLEASE, no lame-assed cover letter you copied from somewhere.
2) Links to your online portfolio or Dribbble account how I should contact you.
That's it amigos. Good luck on your search!