Founded in 2014, Bokeh Signature Shots brings together a unique team of very skilled photographers and cinematographers who produce uniqueÂ photos and videos. We areÂ driven by the conviction that properly executed storytelling through branding, design, and content creates powerful and enduring connections with consumers, partners, and clientele.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are aÂ for an energetic photography assistant to help coordinate the creation and flow of work intoÂ and out of the photo studio to help grow an extensive image library. There will beÂ opportunities available to create additional Photoshop and vector based imagery. This is anÂ excellent opportunity for a graphic designer looking to grow a skillset that includesÂ photography.Â This position requires someone with a strong attention to detail and can work independently.
* Help the Sample manager with product flow by managing and organizing the samples workflow in staging/return area
* Assist in preparation for location photo shoots including location scouting and managing the prop and equipment list
* Process images - crop, clip, color correct, manipulation, resizing, etc. in Photoshop, maintaining quality control
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt easily to last minute changes
* Maintain photo equipment and cleanliness of studio
* Assist with carrying photography equipment. (Usually will not exceed 15 pounds)
1. Always carry self in a professional/respectful manner.
2. Reliability and punctuality is required for this job.
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Must have acceptable equipment and skills to complete given tasks
* i.e. professional style camera/lens'
* Excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills
* Strong, attentive work ethic
* The ability to be given a task and complete it with little or no supervision
* Experience with evaluation of photography for reproduction in print and electronic media (web images)
* Working knowledge of current photography equipment, tools and software
* Understanding of workflows for still and video productions
* Time integrity
* Willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays
* Willingness to work on the fly and move quickly throughout the arena
* Must be a team player
* You'll work in a friendly, fast-paced, casual environment and be rewarded for your contributions with a competitive compensation package and our commitment to supporting work-life balance.