Working for CLEVER is awesome, exciting, and intense. Our culture is open and transparent. Our goals and ambitions are shared. Our team is exceptionally talented and achievement-oriented and hands-on and smart and thoughtful and really, really nice. And at the end of the day? We have all kinds of fun.
QR Code Link to This Post
ABOUT THE POSITION
You think that writing solid, maintainable code is cooler than using the latest language or framework. You understand social media, know how to keep a plan running on time, and have exceptional communication and customer service skills. You are able to work well with an extended team of all experience levels in a virtual work environment. You're able to manage your tasks and time, but also know when to ask for help and guidance. You are passionate about providing exceptional client services. You are Clever.
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Implement requested features and fix bugs as they come up in our current applications
- Write and maintain code documentation
- Expand and refine our current Angular JS based applications
- Provide excellent customer support to internal and external clients
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in software as a service, web development or equivalent; stellar entry-level candidates will be considered
- Demonstrated ability to create and put into production AngularJS based web front ends, code samples strongly preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of and experience with AngularJS 1.5
- Excellent independent problem solving skills
- Understanding of Model/View/Controller and responsive design
- Experience with git/github source code management system
- Robust knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and emerging platforms
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with understanding of project management principles and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, an enthusiastic attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with diverse audiences and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- Paid holidays, sick days, unlimited vacation
- High quality of life (Work from home, supportive corporate culture, unlimited vacation - you're an A-player, you can take time when you need it.)
- The prestige of working for one of the most innovative and highly regarded agencies in the business
- Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your specific experience and qualifications to: [email protected]. Please include the word 'warrior' somewhere in your cover letter and Software Engineer in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer. As an equal opportunity employer, CLEVERÂ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or genetics and evaluates all candidates on a merit basis.