CPA firm is hiring Junior & Senior Staff Accountants and Interns in City of Industry and Alhambra. We offer competitive compensation, benefit package and opportunity to growth.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Bookeeping, Bank Reconciliation, Payroll, Sales Tax, and other accounting and tax duties
2. Incorporation services and federal and state business filings
3. Prepare, compile, review and audit of financial statements
4. Prepare individual and business tax returns
5. Provide tax planning, tax consultation, and other tax services.
1. Organized, self-motivated with desire to learn and work.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills,
3. Must be a team players and able to perform multi tasks,
4. Bilingual with English and Mandarin or Cantonese,
5. Proficient with Microsoft Office and or Quickbooks, Lacerte, and social media software,
6. 1 to 2 years public accounting or tax experience,
7. Accounting or Finance Major, Master of accounting, MBT, or Pass CPA Exam is a plus.
8. CPA or EA license is preferred but not required