Martindale-Hubbell, a leading provider of law firm marketing services, seeks writers to create content for our clients' websites. You'll receive a creative brief, do your own research on the client's legal practice areas, and write according to our format and style guidelines.
QR Code Link to This Post
All candidates must be able to do the following:
- Write from a creative brief without direct client contact.
- Quickly research, understand, and write authoritatively about legal topics.
- Translate complex legal information into accurate and consumer-friendly marketing copy.
- Write according to best practices for the web, including SEO optimization.
- Write to a short deadline.
- Ideal candidates will have previous experience in legal practice, legal marketing, or both.
Most assignments are two pages: a home page that summarizes the firm's practice and an interior page describing one of its practice areas (e.g., personal injury; criminal defense; family law).
Rate is $40 per page. The minimum number of words required on each page varies by assignment, from 250 to 500 words. The standard turnaround is two business days. This is a freelance, telecommuting position.
To apply, please visit: https://www.ibpublishing.com/apply/legal-marketing-copywriter.html