If you're currently freelancing and tired of dealing with clients, this is the job for you.
QR Code Link to This Post
Work from home, communicate online, and we deal with the clients.
Lightboard (https://lightboard.io) works as a virtual design team for marketing and sales departments.
We're looking for freelance developers to help us with landing pages and email templates. We work with most of the landing page builders (i.e. WordPress, Unbounce, Squarespace, Shopify, Hubspot, etc) and email providers (Marketo, Mailchimp, Constant Contact).
Our clients range from startups (Glowforge, TUNE, Trello) to the Fortune 1000 (3M, Autodesk, Toyota).
What you need:
- Experience hand-coding HTML + CSS as well as working with WYSIWYG editors.
- Experience hand-coding HTML emails (i.e. tables!) and testing layout with tools like Litmus.
- Ability to write HTML to match supplied design files, and handle ambiguity in design specs.
- Ability to "translate" technical requirements to non-technical staff and customers.
- Proven track record of delivering projects reliably and on-time.
- Solid design skills to design in addition to develop websites
How it works:
- 8-24hrs per week.
- Work remotely, on your own schedule.
- You receive offers for projects that match your skills. If you're available, you accept the offer and start immediately.
- Our account managers handle client feedback and coordinate schedules and budget with you.
- We guarantee prompt payment, regardless of client shenanigans.
- Solid grasp of hand-coding HTML + CSS.
- Ability to edit and update WordPress themes.
- Experience creating and testing HTML emails.
- Understand complexity of responsive layout to support mobile and desktop browsers.
- Understand nuance of cross-browser compatibility.
See our portfolio and find out more about us at https://lightboard.io
We've worked with more than a hundred freelancers on thousands of projects. The deal is pretty simple - we find and manage the projects, you deliver quality work, and we get you paid promptly.
Our office is in downtown Seattle, but this is a 100% telecommuting position. We prefer local candidates, and you must be in the United States.
To apply, please send your resume, links to sites you've built, and your answers to these questions:
- What's your favorite text editor?
- Tabs or spaces?
- Is Wu Tang something to f-with?