QR Code Link to This Post
At Entisys360 we are committed to providing an outstanding experience at every touch for our clients that allow us the privilege to design, deploy and support solutions which provide a meaningful return on investment. Â Â Entisys360 is a leader in the virtualization industry with notable awards from Citrix, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, NetApp & VMware.
Entisys360 is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Networking Solutions Architect to provide consultative presales and delivery of services to our clients. Candidate must have the ability to lead other team members and sales staff to develop solutions, and delivery of services with the highest levels of quality and integrity. Â Ownership of all technical aspects of presales opportunities and implementation engagements is essential. Â A Solutions Architect must be able to work with client executives as well as technical engineering resources to understand the client's needs, and to develop and implement solutions which fit those needs.
Candidate should enjoy working with people because that's what we do. Building client relationships and an exceptional customer experience is our goal at Entisys360 rather than simply completing a single assignment.
Formal Education & Certification
- Develop customer relationships and perform technical presales tasks to assist team in capturing opportunities
- Conduct technology presentations around networking and security technologies
- Create bill of materials documentation and utilize partner quoting and configuration tools (i.e. Cisco CCW, etc...)
- Serve as a lead design architect with a focus on Security, Data Center, WAN and Campus network design, implementations and migrations
- Responsible for providing clients full support during a project's lifecycle including establishing technical and business requirements, justifications, developing technical designs, and creating detailed project plans
- Support existing and new deployments
- Willing and able to travel throughout Southern California and occasionally outside the state of California
Knowledge & Experience
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science/engineering or related fields.
- Valid CCIE (routing and switching or security) certification is required
- 10 years minimum experience with client-facing network engineering experience as well as consulting
- 7 years minimum experience performing presales and project scoping
- 7 years minimum experience with Cisco-based switching, routing and security technologies
- 3 years minimum experience designing and implementing Cisco Nexus technologies
- Must be an expert in Routing (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, CIDR); Switching (STP, VTP, VDC, vPC, OTV); Security (Firewalls, IPS, VPNs) and Â in Cisco IOS and NX-OS
- Must have experience using Microsoft Visio and Project
- Should have advanced knowledge of QoS, WAN Acceleration and Load balancing.
- Should have experience with wireless technologies, preferably HP Aruba and Cisco Meraki
- Should have experience with software defined networking (ACI or NSX)
- Should have advanced knowledge of network assessment, design, and implementation for large deployments
- Experience with solutions from other leading vendors (i.e. HP, Palo Alto) is highly desired.
Entisys360 has an excellent health and benefits package as well as a great culture for the right candidate. Â Salary is negotiable, commensurate with experience. Entisys360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must have the ability to lead design and implementation teams
- Must have excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent written skills and the ability to create client deliverable documentation
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent architecture documentation skills
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required
- Ability to present ideas and concepts to non-technical executive clients
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Super hero cape optional Â (just checking to see if you are still with us)
To apply click on this link: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=SD1330
(or enter the url into your browser)