Busy multi-office law firm focused on immigration law is seeking to hire a part-time to full-time attorney paid hourly. Litigation experience is preferred but not required--we are happy to train new attorneys. We expect to hire at 25 hours/week during training while increasing to full-time afterward. Telecommuting will be an option outside of time spent in the courtroom.
QR Code Link to This Post
* J.D. from an accredited law school
* License to practice law (Virginia Bar preferred)
* Conversational fluency in Spanish
* Valid driver's license and a vehicle (or an Uber/Lyft account)
* Appearances in the Immigration Courts of Virginia and Maryland, as well as State Court
* Preparation and filing of motions, briefs, appeals, memorandum, and applications
* Legal research
* Communication with clients (often telephonically)
Please submit your CV, and a cover letter that includes your compensation expectations in a single PDF document.