Our 12 year old business provides business IT services (remote and on-site) to clients in and around the Orange County, CA area.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently searching for a reliable, honest, responsible, professional and knowledgeable individual/contractor who possesses excellent communication skills and a people-friendly (non-geek) personality. A qualified candidate should have experience, be comfortable with or willing to quickly learn the following:
- Core Microsoft products including current versions of Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Windows PC operating systems and MS Office.
- Supporting end-users of computers in a remote and/or on-site environment
- Thorough working knowledge of PC workstation hardware/software
- Internet proficiency, including TCP/IP protocol
- Understanding of Ethernet networking topology
- Ability to patiently work with a variety of personalities on a variety of IT issues
- Ability to methodically troubleshoot and repair many small to large problems and to find the answers when not immediately known
- IMPORTANT -- any applicant offered the position must be able to pass a federal background check and a drug test.
- Must have reliable, independent and insured transportation
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the desired knowledge, skills and abilities.
- 2 to 4 years experience as a Support Specialist/Technician (remote and on-site support).
Please email your resume and include a cover letter.