We are dedicated to providing superior protection for all security needs and unparalleled customer service while protecting the interest of our clients. Our personnel are reliable, professional and excellent at resolving conflicts. As a result, we are looking for good people.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently looking for:
Corporate Security Guard
The primary function of this position is to be a highly visible deterrence for unwanted activity Monday through Friday 6am-2pm. This is done by monitoring the parking lots and all common areas for any suspicious activity. While also reporting maintenance issues (i.e. lighting outages, broken sprinkler heads). Resolve conflicts/issues in a calm manner and without escalating a situation, by being friendly and courteous in every interaction with others. Demonstrate good judgment and common sense and follow directions and directives from supervisors.
-Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot
-Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
-Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
-Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
-Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
-Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is
conducted within appropriate client requirements
-Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
-Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
1. Must be 18 years old or older.
2. Pass Local and Federal Background Checks.
3. Must have clean 39-month MVD record (must show records).
4. Must be physically able to walk, sit, or stand for up to 8 hours.
5. Have excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
6. Current AZ DPS Guard License or the ability to obtain a license (training can be arranged)
7. You must be a citizen or legal resident who is authorized to seek employment in the United States.
8. Must have a valid AZ Driver's License and a reliable vehicle.
9. Must be a High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
10. Must have reliable transportation.
11. Must be able to read and speak English.
DPS License# 1002578*