We're looking for a freelancer who is capable of working fast but efficiently. Applicants must have a portfolio with relevant work. If you meet these requirements, then we'd love to view your portfolio.
QR Code Link to This Post
Please respond with:
2.And list out your skills,
3.Include a brief paragraph about yourself
4.And hourly rate.
5.Portfolio must include extensive e blast creative examples as well as social/digital ads.
Only applicants that follow above directions will be considered and contacted.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating engaging content for our campaigns and social initiatives. This content will be utilized for our social media accounts, e-blasts, and promotional events. Additionally, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating, postcards, photo editing, illustrations, borders, ad designs; The design split is 10% print and 90% digital.
- With creative direction from marketing manager produce above referenced creative
- Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color etc., evolving when necessary.
- Ability to work 3-7 hours per week
- Present (by email) designs in a clear and concise manner and make updates expeditiously.
- Experience working with brands and their guidelines
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Bridge, Flash),
- Strong time management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to work from creative briefs and to learn quickly over time
- Must be able to meet in person once a month. You will work from home, but must live in the Hudson Valley in order to meet in person once a month.