QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a technology enthusiast? Do you have an IT job, but are not feeling rewarded for your dedication and expertise? Are you a self-motivated, self-managing professional looking to grow your career and skills?
Network Coverage is looking for IT Consultants and Technicians to represent our company in providing extraordinary IT services to our clients both locally in Raleigh / Durham as well as remotely to clients around the US. Our Engineers and Consultants understand what it takes to deliver superior customer service through our willingness to go above and beyond for our clients. We pride ourselves in coaching our employees on what it takes to be self-managing, and we give our employees the structure and knowledge necessary to accomplish this.
We would like to find professionals who are eager to learn and grow both technically and professionally. Candidates if hired will provide end-user technical support, hands-on troubleshooting and equipment installation and technical consulting for an ever growing list of exciting clients and technical environments.
- A minimum of at least 2 years real-world IT experience is required.
- Possess a broad range of technical expertise, including but not limited to:
- Applied knowledge of basic networking, TCP/IP, DNS and routing.
- Proficient understanding of the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of computer hardware and components.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, the registry, group policy, device drivers and more.
- Proficiency with malware remediation, removal and the ability to explain how and why malware penetrates corporate environments.
- Office 365 including Exchange, OneDrive and SharePoint Online.
- Familiarity with Continuum RMM, BDR and other tools are a big plus.
- An understanding of virtualization technologies, server architecture, domain environments and advanced networking are all a huge plus but are not requirements for this role.
- Strong organizational and inter-personal skills are very important.
- Polite, efficient and customer-oriented attitude is essential.
- Reliable personal transportation for use in traveling to clients' offices is essential.
Network Coverage is an owner-operated IT consulting firm servicing the north east corridor of the United States. We have a fast-paced, small business culture and we don't believe in stiff corporate attitudes. We are growing our staff to better accommodate our ever-increasing list of clients and our growing business needs.
We offer a competitive salary, 401K, FSA, Short-Term Disability and Health Insurance. Salary is commensurate with experience and skill set. This position does offer growth potential and advancement.
Please do not directly reply to this post. Email your resume and salary requirements to the email address listed here: [email protected]
Find us online: www.netcov.com
***PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS***