DAOstack is a blockchain-based technology suite - an operating system for collective intelligence and decentralized collaboration, created by some of the leading experts in blockchain-based governance and software.
QR Code Link to This Post
You can learn more about us on our proto-site at www.daostack.io.
We are in immediate need of a writer/editor to produce excellent content that will help us spread the word about the project and build community ahead of our token sale in a few months.
Projects may include:
- Interviewing the founders and turning the material into articles, posts, etc.
- Editing/rewriting articles and papers drafted by the founders, some of whom are non-native in English
- Creating marketing-friendly copy for the website and the email newsletter
The two main qualifications for this position are:
1) Phenomenal writing & editing skills: clean, smart, and quick... backed by years of professional experience
2) An advanced understanding of the blockchain space, including of the decentralization movement and blockchain-based organizations. Ideally, you've already written about the blockchain space and can share a few links in your initial email to us.
This job may include some in-person meetings/coworks in Boulder but will largely be location-flexible.
We are well-funded and can compensate fairly for the right talent, plus provide upside opportunities.
We look forward to your inquiry if you believe you'd be a good fit.