QR Code Link to This Post
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE 11/25/17
Modern Animal is a fledgling design and strategy firm. We recentlyÂ signed a few promising clients, and we are quickly realizing the need toÂ scale up with the right kind of support. To that end, we're looking for aÂ partner with a general graphic design skill set. If that's you, we'd love toÂ talk.
We are about to launch a Humans of New York -style photojournalism project for a local union organization. Since this is a hybrid print/digital campaign, this project has a few interesting requirements to go along with it:
- We need a graphic design partner with magazine layout experience to help us design and print an 8-page magazine for the client
- We need a graphic design partner with logo design and development skills to help design a logo for the campaign to our brand standards and also to produce branded banners and social media profile images
If all goes well, there's plenty of opportunity as a vendor with our growing, location-flexible, boutique firm.
We look forward to connecting with you in person.
Required skills for this position are listed below:
- Logo design and development with Adobe Illustrator
- Page layout with Adobe InDesign
- Photo editing with Adobe Photoshop
How to apply
Step 1: Prepare to apply. Collect the following materials:
- Your updated resume including descriptions of your work, education and volunteer experiences in .pdf format.
- Relevant work samples:
- Sample #1: 3-5 logo samples in Illustrator in .jpg format
- Sample #2 : Provide a link or upload 3-5 magazine or brochure layout samples in InDesign in .pdf format
- Sample #3 : Wildcard--any other creative project
- One written description for each work sample that answers the question "What skills does this work sample highlight and why is this sample be relevant to your work with Modern Animal?"
- Please also choose two (2) of your top client references. We'll need phone numbers, names and email addresses.
Step 2: Fill out the application form that we have prepared for you.
Click this link to fill out our application form and submit your resume, references and work samples.