iTeeth is a growing company that is seeking a hardworking independently motivated individual for a Full-Time Systems Administrator to provide Onsite and Remote support to our clients. This role will troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to our customers' entire office IT infrastructure, including Desktop, Servers, Networking, VOIP Phones, Digital Imaging Equipment, and Practice Management Software. This is a field support role, and you will be responsible for providing excellent service in-person at our client's offices throughout the Denver and Colorado Springs metro area. Excellent phone skills and customer service are required. You will be working from home as well.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a new age company and need someone who is detail oriented and can also work alone as well as in a team.
Here are some colors Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black, Purple, Orange, Gray, White, and Black. Please respond to this ad with the color Blue and your color that you like from that selection. We are a results based Company so results are what we strive for from our employees and give our customer. Work environment can be very fast paced. Must be able to keep up with customer request and resolve in an efficient and time appropriate manner.
Commitment means you do what it takes to get the job done at work. Personally you are committed to achieving you goals no matter the cost.
Ethics You have high moral integrity. You don't steal, lie or cheat. You take the high road whenever possible.
Health In order to be highly effective in this world you must take care of your physical and mental health. You are less effective if you don't.
Reliability you can be counted on to be there when needed for the client and company.
Trust Without trust the team cannot function effectively.
In order to be hired you must pass a background check. We also do random drug screenings. You must also provide 5 references from at least 3 professional references
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for someone with experience in the following:
* 4+ years of hands-on networking support and troubleshooting
* Excellent customer service skills
* 4+ years Windows Server Administration - Terminal Services, Active Directory, Group Policy
* 4+ years Desktop Hardware / Software
* 4+ years Windows XP thru Windows 10
* 4+ years LAN, WAN and Wireless technology support
* 4+ years Firewalls and Routers support
* 4+ years network Printing support
* Solving problems onsite and remote through Remote Access tools
* Dental-industry specific experience is not required, but would be a bonus!
* Apple technology support is not required but is a bonus
* Terminate an Ethernet Cable end
* Run a low voltage HDMI or VGA cable through a wall, ceiling and Mount.
To start, will be a 90 day probation period. The job is Full-time position starting between $23,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year. Billable hours are paid in addition to base salary. Mileage allowance is provided .* You must have a smart phone, wired internet connection at home and a car with a valid driver license. You will go through an FBI background check *. Must have ability to work nights and weekends and longer than 8 hours/ day if needed. Average salaries are 38k+ Salary is dependent how many IT calls you solve so you set your salary. This average is based on billing 25 hours per week which is required to start please provide ideal salary requirements as well.