Cadence Team is a value added reseller specializing in network infrastructure solutions seeking a qualified entry-Level Field Engineer (FE) with the minimum qualifications listed below and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Extensive training provided as well as paths to a variety of certifications and career advancement.
QR Code Link to This Post
3-5 years work experience in IT
CCNA or equivalent with base knowledge of:
1. dynamic routing protocols including OSPF and BGP
2. network address translation and policy based routing
3. switching technologies (802.1Q, STP, RSTP, etc)
4. TCP/IP, UDP and ICMP
5. Multicast routing protocols such as PIM as well as IGMP
6. Firewalls - IPSec and the ability to generate rule sets
7. Wireless Ethernet technologies (802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.1x) a plus
8. Microsoft networking - Active Directory,
9. Microsoft - SQL Server, Exchange and Office 365 (a plus)
Professional communication and presentation skills
Ability to work under pressure with a diverse team, under minimal supervision.
Attendance and punctuality are both essential functions of this position.
Reliable transportation is a must
Travel frequently required around the Northern California area as well as some infrequent out-of-state travel.