QR Code Link to This Post
There is an opening in my small company, Practitioner Plus LLC (www.pracplus.com) for a motivated, part-time and paid-intern.
Practitioner Plus LLC is a small marketing, consulting, and design service for bay area health professionals, especially those in private practice.
I often work with contractors remotely, but I have several projects that I would like to (potentially) work with you more directly on in a a collaborative fashion.
In a candidate, I will highly value as many of the following skills, experiences, and understandings as possible. However, if you are missing one or more of these, please do not be discouraged in applying. A motivation to learn and lead, coupled with a creative mind, is also highly valued. I am looking for skills, experiences and understandings in the following areas:
1) Graphic design. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
2) Web design. Familiarity with Wordpress websites. (CSS, HTML, PHP coding not required, but a huge plus)
3) An understanding of common SEO practices
4) Biology, medicine and healthcare experiences, understandings through formal education or by other means.
5) Articulate, friendly and clear communication abilities.
6) Leadership and entrepreneurship abilities and experience.
7) Creative and science writing experience and skills.
I will offer compensation of $20-$40 per hour depending on experience and fit. I am not looking for a veteran in these fields, but rather someone young, creative, motivated and ambitious. I value recent college grads as I am one myself.
Please include a cover letter and a resume or CV. If you are considered, a short phone interview (a nice conversation) and in-person meeting will be arranged. Please also feel free to include any projects or websites you have worked on or designed.
CEO Practitioner Plus