Bustling family immigration practice at De Castroverde Law Group seeks contract employee to assist in the preparation of Consular Processing cases at USCIS & National Visa Center stage (preparation/filing of I-130's; DS-260's; and I-864's and translation of birth/marriage/divorce certificates). Remote work arrangement is acceptable.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Must be a high school graduate.
2. Must be fully bi-lingual in Spanish and English with the ability to write business-level correspondence in both languages;
3. Experience with immigration cases (in particular family-based immigration) is highly desired;
4. Must be incredibly detail oriented, self-starter, and have a strong work ethic;
5. Wage depends on experience.
Those interested must submit: 1) a resumÃ© and 2) and a list of professional references. Incomplete application packages reflect poorly on the candidate and will not be considered.