Small agency in suburbs looking for a good designer that also has great UI/UX design skills.
QR Code Link to This Post
Most of our work is B2B UI/UX work and we need to add more talent to our team. We are looking for freelance or contract designers (remote office is fine but it would be great if you live in Chicagoland area), with options for potential full time employment if the fit is right.
What we look for:
- Great people skills - Good in phone conferences and great attention to detail, understanding what clients are looking for and expect
- Good design skills. Our view is that great design skills are most important, and UI and User Experience knowledge needs to be on top of that. It is hard to ever be a great UX person if you don't have a strong design foundation.
- Software skills - major design tools used for wireframing and UX design, in addition to proficient knowledge in Adobe Suite.
Additional Positives (but not necessarily required)
- Protoyping software proficiency
- Front-end coding basic knowledge or foundation skills
- WordPress knowledge