We own CCS and Daddies Board Shop, two of the largest action sports retailers in the United States. Over 90% of our business is online. CCS in particular is considered one of the most iconic brands in skateboarding. Our team of approximately forty coworkers sells 30,000+ products globally. We carry both third party brands as well as our own private label apparel (CCS bottoms and tops). The majority of our business is in footwear, apparel and accessories.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Edit product images of various product types. Primary editing will involve punching out backgrounds, color matching and editing, cleaning dust and imperfections and preparing/organizing all image files for eCommerce
- Some processing/editing of images supplied by vendors
- Will be responsible for re-naming image files for internal system organization
- Periodically assist your coworkers with product prep, styling and photography
- 1-2 years of experience working with image editing
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop to quickly and efficiently edit images
- Experience with batch actions
- Ability to produce high-quality, high-volume product photography
- Experience with Microsft Excel and Google Docs preferred
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized is essential
- An attitude to do whatever it takes to do an amazing job and help us move forward
- Might have an opportunity to work remotely
- Chosen candidates will be asked to perform a basic editing image test
We are excited to bring on people who can share our passion for building a great business. If this appeals to you, we'd be grateful for the opportunity to meet.
Please send a resume, cover letter and a link to your photographic work (we'll accept attached sample images, too).
Thanks in advance for applying.