Creation Chamber is a 16-year-old agency that blazes its own path in digital marketing services for hundreds of clients across many industries. We currently have hundreds of websites under management (and more launching every month) and we're in need of an experienced, reliable and fun web pro to join our growing team in a remote capacity. This 90-day contract-to-perm role will report directly to our VP of client delivery out of NYC. This is a full-time role (approximately 40 hours per week).
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a fast-paced environment that requires the utmost in reliability, accountability, and quality.
Overview of the role:
Manage our client support channels:
- Respond to client inquiries from Zendesk, email, phone, and Intercom (live chat) to address needs ranging from CMS questions to new work requests.
- Provide accurate estimates/quotes for billable work requests and then perform the work after completion.
- Make solid recommendations that reflect good UX and aesthetics.
- Provide amazing communication through fanatical response times, professional responses, knowledgeable guidance, and consistent use of GIFs.
Build and deploy new websites from start to finish:
- Take approved site designs, sitemaps, etc. and build the sites.
- Set up hosting accounts.
- Manage DNS changes to support necessary configurations and launch.
- Expert in HTML and CSS
- Proficient with jQuery
- Experience with site deployment tools like FTP, DNS, SSL, etc.
- Experience with WordPress, SquareSpace, and Adobe Business Catalyst preferred
Fun, Client-Centric, Committed, Efficient and Intelligent. These are our core values (we'll explain later)
- $25-35/hour, depending on experience and fit for the role
- For a permanent offer, salary range is $40-55k/year, depending again on experience and fit for the role.
To apply, please complete our short form: