CPA firm seeks talented and experienced CPAs for full-time or part-time positions. Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
QR Code Link to This Post
- Two years of quality, stable CPA firm experience.
- Broad based and comprehensive knowledge of taxation for partnerships, S corporations, and high-net-worth individuals.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, and well-organized and possess the ability to work effectively with others.
- Strong tax planning, preparation, review and research skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients on a professional basis.
The firm services quality clients in diverse industries, performs high-level work, and operates on a progressive, paperless digital platform. Applicants will have the opportunity to perform work on all phases of accounting and tax, including performing tax planning and compliance, tax preparation and review and research.