QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Sheetmetal Mechanic
Pay Rate: $30/Hr ($14 tax $16 PD)/ & $36/Hr OT (per diem for eligible candidates only)
Duration/Type: OPEN ENDED CONTRACT
- Sheetmetal Mechanics will have 3-5 years of experience in fabrication, installation, modification etc.
- Preferable experience on the Kingair aircraft or similar.
- Candidates will be supporting ISR modification work performing heavy maintenance, repair, overhaul, and modification work on the aircraft.
- The technicians are responsible for the efficient and economical performance of all assigned maintenance and modification duties.
- Performing maintenance work on aircraft, maintenance bases and remote sites, including, but not limited to, dismantling, repairing, fabricating, assembling and erecting all structural components of aircraft and aircraft components.
- Perform extensive installation of structural components to support aircraft modification work
- Performing maintenance work including, but not limited to, repairing and maintaining all machinery and hangar equipment relevant to the position.
- Advising a Lead, Supervisor or Inspector whenever inspection verification is required during maintenance procedures.
- May be responsible for final inspection of parts, sub-assemblies, completed assemblies, aircraft or components, except to the extent necessary to verify the quality of his/her work.
- Performing all assigned maintenance duties in accordance with the manufacturer's applicable maintenance manuals, policies, procedures and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR)
Qualified candidates please call
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.