I am a newer, small law practice located in Greenwood, Indiana. My business is growing very quickly, and I am in need of part-time assistance from an experienced family law attorney. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of three years' experience in family law, handling matters in the areas of divorce, child custody, child support, guardianships, etc.
QR Code Link to This Post
Description of role:
- Independent contractor, not a full-time employee
- Cannot guarantee hours, but likely 3-5 per week
- Duties would include document drafting, case review, court appearances, and other typical legal work
- Flexible hours, work largely when you want to, except when court appearances are required
- Work from home an option
- Steady volume of cases, opportunity to increase experience and continue to develop skills in this area of law
- No weekend work unless in emergency situations
- Ideal for retired attorneys, or lawyers seeking flexible work arrangements
As noted, this is an independent contractor position, and does not constitute employment with the firm. However, the possibility is open for the contractor position to develop over time into a full-time position.
If you are interested, please submit your resume, along with a cover letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for the position. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.