QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small team of I.T. professionals who love what we do. We just hate wasting time commuting to and from an office. Why waste 2 or more hours every day commuting?
By not commuting every day, we save time. We also save money we were spending on commuting. We also reduce stress. Life is good.
This brings us to YOUR good news: We need to hire another help desk tech / I.T. engineer for our team.
Do you have a quiet home office that you wish you could work from? Now you can enjoy working from home starting with 1 or 2 days per week and ultimately up to 4 or even 5 days per week.
Are you self-motivated and responsible? Now you can manage your time without distractions.
Are you competent at what you do, but want to learn more? Now you can.
We want to be the best career move you ever make. We want you to enjoy the flexibility of working from your home for a long time. Consider HOW we do our work. Below are our Company values. Does this type of work environment appeal to you?
Be Dedicated - Clients trust us because we have their best interests at heart.
- We are always positive and respectful to everyone.
- We judge our actions by how they provide value to our clients.
- We know the answer, and if not, we get it.
- We recognize our goal is to help our clients achieve their goals.
Be Reliable - Clients trust us because we have a history of fulfilling our commitments.
- We recognize our performance impacts our client's performance.
- We keep our promises and commitments on-time or earlier.
- We take ownership of any issue affecting our clients or our colleagues.
- We make zero excuses when problems occur, but focus on rapid resolution and learning.
Be Experts - Clients trust us because we perform as promised.
- We are committed to our individual and collective professional development.
- We proactively prepare and plan to carry-out our professional responsibilities.
- We approach issues/challenges with a focus on our clients' business goals/outcomes.
- We recognize the best solution to a business problem is not always technical.
Be Authentic - Clients trust us because we are honest.
- We only work with clients with who we share similar core values (formal or informal).
- We value the power of honesty and have the courage to use it.
- We simplify tough decisions by relating them to our values.
- We don't make promises we cannot keep.
We enjoy helping small-midsize organizations get more from the technology that enables them to achieve their goals. We strive to give our Clients 100% uptime, reliable technology, and automated security / continuity solutions.
This is a full-time, long-term, CAREER opportunity working with our Clients that are mostly in New York City, but also nearby areas. Telecommuting is what we do, and we do it well. How about you? We do not have openings often, so don't wait.
We are in growth mode. If you like to help people solve problems, are excellent at follow-up, and have a proven track record of being a great technical troubleshooter, then contact us immediately. We are hiring NOW.
We offer you:
1. Proven technology solutions that solve real business problems
2. Lots of challenging work to do that appeals to your desire to help people
3. A secure company and team environment where we all support your success
4. Proven systems and processes balanced with resources to achieve results
5. Compensation and benefits that reward your individual and team contribution
6. A team environment where your strengths are valued and developed
7. A place where your contributions are valued and you are encouraged
We are looking for people who are creative problem solvers who like to develop and follow proven processes, plus have 2-5 years or more experience as a help desk / engineer.
If you believe you are a match, then email us the information below. We are hiring immediately.
APPLY NOW: Please email the following. Make the subject line of your email: I hate my commute
Write me an email that introduces yourself, and explains how you manage a service ticket from start to finish in a manner that makes your current clients love you.
Confirm your compensation requirements (Yes, this is a legal question and your answer will be kept confidential.)
Do NOT respond if you do not meet the minimum requirements of at least 2-5 years' technical experience, preferably with na I.T. services company. We thank you in advance for your understanding and look forward to hearing from you!