Job Role: Part-Time Bookkeeper
QR Code Link to This Post
Hours: 22 Hours/Week (Virtual)
Working days: Monday-Friday
Hourly Rate: $25/per hour
San Diego based coaching & training company is hiring for a Part-Time Book Keeper position to help deliver the CEO & COO timely financial reporting and other KPI numbers within the business.
We are a small, rapidly growing virtual coaching company supported by a value driven culture of Leadership, Contribution, Relentless Determination, Honesty, and Integrity that has been ranked on the Inc.5000 list for two years running as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America.
The role offers a unique opportunity for a problem solver with high attention to detail who exemplifies professionalism to work remotely with occasional in person meetings in our San Diego downtown office.
The person we're looking needs to be highly skilled, detail oriented bookkeeper to work for us for the long term. If you're looking for the same old, same old then this won't be for you as we're an entrepreneurial spirted company that is rapidly growing with lots of change on the horizon.
Responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting, payroll, invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and reconciliations. As well as assist and coordinate with accountants for tax return preparation and other data driven administration tasks required.
- Must enjoy working remotely
- Ability to work independently, but also work closely within a team
- Must be based in San Diego, California to attend monthly meetings
- Extensive administrative skills and Proficient in Microsoft Word, Office, Excel
- Exceptional Grammatical, Written, and Oral Communication.
- Proven organizational and planning ability.
- Immaculate Attention to Detail
- Superb time management
- Able to manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Be willing to learn advertising terms
Role Duties Include:
- Reconcile daily accounts.
- Profit & Loss
- Advertising Budget Forecasting
- Perform daily (Mon-Fri) administrative duties
- Assist and support the company executives with ad hoc tasks as required
- Running background investigations and setting up new Employees
- Assist and coordinate with accountants for tax return preparation and other required tasks
- Preparing marketing and sales KPI reports
- Data entry
Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks
2-year accounting degree preferred
2+ years' relevant work experience
To apply for this rare opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter via email. Please include 3 personal goals you'd like to achieve by the end of the year in your cover letter.
MarketingWithYou.com / CoachingWithYou.com