If you are a self-motivated individual with solid writing experience (experience writing resumes and LinkedIn profiles preferred) and super-user Microsoft Office skills, we want to talk to you. We are looking for someone to join our virtual team of resume writers.
QR Code Link to This Post
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
* Work from home; would like someone local to Raleigh-Durham area for in-person and ongoing training
* Make your own schedule
* Earn a good income
* Accommodate your other priorities--another job, your family, etc.
We are a small but busy resume writing company. If you can create original content with a consistent tone and message, bring a solid grasp of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and are excited to learn, you can succeed with us.
THE RIGHT WRITER FOR THIS JOB WILL:
* Have a master's degree in English, Communications, or related field of study
* Have experience working with a virtual team - ability to self manage and meet deadlines is ESSENTIAL
* Know Microsoft Word like the back of your hand
* Write original content for client resumes based on client input and competitive research
* Produce written documents according to our process and standards, but also be able to think independently, make judgment calls, and work with minimal supervision
* Be willing to write and revise one resume for free as part of the interview process
* Take direction and receive feedback with a good attitude; be a quick learner and immediately and consistently apply feedback
* Be personally motivated and driven to deliver excellence
* Be able to edit your own writing
Sound like you? If so, we want to see your resume, along with a cover letter and two writing samples. In your cover letter, tell us why you want to write resumes for us, what your writing experience is, and what experience--if any--you have working from home and/or with virtual teams. Must be willing to interview via Skype.