Illinois Internal Medicine & Wellness Center is seeking an enthusiastic, personable and dependable Medical Assistant for an immediate opening in Hoffman Estates. The ideal candidate is a team player and possesses good people skills, detail oriented, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, highly organized with professional appearance and excellent communication skills. Applicant must have at least 2+years of experience in a medical office.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a Full-time position, approximately 32-40 hours per week including every other Saturday. The days/hours may vary depending on the patient load.
If you are a Medical Assistant who wants to work in a setting that emphasizes wellness and patient involvement, we want to talk with you! Join a health care organization where the emphasis is on health outcomes.
Responsibilities will include:
* Greeting and scheduling of patients & collecting payments
* Perform EKG's, blood draws, spirometry, urine dips and micros, processing blood for the lab, rapid strep tests, injections, etc.
* Assisting with office based procedures and room set-up
* Telephone triage
* Working with computers and data entry into electronic medical records
* Maintenance of medical supplies.
1. Registered Medical Assistant Certification or certification pending
2. A compassionate, positive & professional attitude with a genuine desire to help patients feel better
4. Must provide references from supervisor/teacher/mentor of previous employer/schooling to provide background information regarding your work history, attendance, punctuality and reliability.
5. Second language is a plus!