Care Manager for Home Care
QR Code Link to This Post
The Client Care Manager position can set you on an excellent management career path -- with outstanding financial benefits. Our ideal candidate has had experience in some kind of elder care capacity, whether as a Certified Geriatric Care Manager, as a Client Care Manager, a Schedule Coordinator, or in another supervisory role in the home care, home health field, or in a senior care facility setting.The Client Care Manager has the primary goal of building and maintaining relationships with clients and their family, with our team of home care aides and also with our contacts within the senior care field.
The Client Care Manager will:
- Speak to prospective clients to educate them on our services
- Conduct in-home assessments with clients and/or their families to sign them on for services
- Perform ongoing care management & communication with our clients and home care aides for assured high quality services
- Be available 24/7 on a rotational basis for being on-call -- a work cell phone and laptop will be provided
- Represent our local office and uphold our company values and high standards of care while making sure that our team of home care aides, our clients and our referral-based contacts are all satisfied with our services
Basic job responsibilities include:
- Answering calls from referral sources, prospective clients and/or their family members to educate them about our services and care options, existing clients and employees
- Performing on-site assessments and quality assurance visits to clients' homes to assure complete satisfaction of care services
- Leading orientations, in-services, trainings and other company programs or initiatives to enrich the quality of our home care aide staff
- Scheduling maintenance for our team of home care aides
- Representing our services in a professional and creative manner
- Maintaining accurate records on all prospective and active clients, employees and referral sources
- Contribute to the clerical upkeep of our busy business office
In addition to these duties, we are looking for someone who is hard-working, ambitious, has a positive attitude, friendly, outgoing and professional. The Client Care Manager needs to be a problem-solver who always carry a smile on their face and compassion in their hearts. If you think you'd make the next great addition to our team, please send in a resume.
Job Type: Full-time
â€¢ home care: 1 year
Home Health Scheduler & CNA Scheduler (2 roles)
$15 an hour
A Mile of Comfort, LLC is looking to hire an experienced Home Health Scheduler & CNA Scheduler (2 roles) to work in our office in Southlake, Texas. The main responsibilities include scheduling visits for clinical and CNA staff and working with our electronic medical records system to ensure proper scheduling documentation. Both roles will also be a part of our on-call rotation. Prior scheduling in a healthcare setting is a huge plus.
Both positions are full-time and includes benefits such as medical, dental, vision and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
â€¢ High school or equivalent
â€¢ home health: 1 year
â€¢ scheduling in healthcare setting: 1 year
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
$9 an hour
A Mile of Comfort, LLC is a growing home care referral company and we are currently looking for experienced compassionate Caregivers. We are looking for:
Individuals to help families find a Caregiver amongst our network of caregivers. As a provider with A Mile of Comfort, LLC, you will responsible for providing care services according to the client's specific needs and care plan.
Typical Caregiver Responsibilities :
â€¢ Personal Care: assistance with bathing, eating, dressing, hygiene, mobility, exercise;
â€¢ Transportation: doctors's appointments, errands, grocery shopping;
â€¢ Household Care: light housework, laundry, meal preparation; and
â€¢ Companionship: conversation, medication reminders, interactive activities.
A Mile of Comfort, LLC Requirements:
â€¢ Experience: Caregiving at least 1 years
â€¢ License or Certification: CNA/HHA
Care Providers are subject to background screening, reference checking, and abuse registry searches. License/certificate verification is required if applicable. All Caregivers must be able to pass a criminal background check.
visit our website at www.amileofcomfort.com
Like our page on Facebook A Mile of Comfort, LLC