Would you like to join a highly motivated team on a mission to dramatically improve the lives of people who are reducing their substance use? 1 out of every 10 Americans has a substance use disorder and the current continuum works for less than 2% of these individuals. Why? The problem is complex, multi-faceted, and to put it simply, really, really hard to solve.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our mission is to change the world for the other 98% who are struggling alone.
You will be responsible for providing behavior change guidance and support to those who have joined Triggr to reduce their substance use. This includes everything from providing unconditional and non-judgmental support, to building a therapeutic alliance, to being the first lifeline for those struggling to navigate the incredibly difficult ups and downs of the behavior change process. Most importantly, you will often be responsible for being funny, weird, and dynamic (aka...being HUMAN!) while integrating small, easy steps forward for those you engage. Constantly speaking in puns? Tell knock-knock jokes to your friends? Then yes, you are a perfect fit!
You are working with a cutting-edge technology and an entirely new way to deliver care, so you must be adaptable, tech-savvy, and willing to work at a fast pace. And you must, absolutely MUST love having fun and enjoy quirkiness while changing the world for people who need it.
What We Care About:
- High EQ with a strong desire to do whatever takes to assist those who are reducing their use.
- An ability to positively influence individuals' behavior: Our work requires developing a strong therapeutic relationship, understanding the challenges people face, and serving as a key advocate and ally on their path to better behavioral health.
- A willingness to learn about the most effective therapeutic methods and integrating these into the support we provide to those on our platform.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- An ability to make other people laugh, at minimum, 3 times a day! (or at least make yourself laugh....)
- An ability to think and act independently while being part of a bigger team.
- A desire to build an entirely new way to deliver care
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or related field preferred.
- Ability to type fast...very, very fast. There will be a test!
**HOW TO APPLY**
The Triggr Health Guide Program represents a unique opportunity to have a dramatic impact on people's daily lives. As such, we accept less than 5% of applicants. If you want to work with a highly driven, mission-oriented team that enjoys working hard, has fun together, and embraces quirkiness, contact us at [email protected] with a resume, why you are interested in this position, why you want to be a part of solving this problem, and a picture of your favorite dog or cat breed (bonus points if it's yours!). ALSO: please include either your favorite knock knock joke or pun of all time and the words "3rd shift" in the subject line!
At Triggr Health we value diversity and endeavor to treat everyone with respect, no matter their age, gender, race, ethnicity, or sexual, cultural or ideological preferences.
This is an hourly, part-time position that requires night and weekend availability! Compensation commensurate with experience.