Almost everyone has had a bad experience at an auto shop.
QR Code Link to This Post
Imagine if you never had to deal with an auto shop again. Imagine if your vehicle were meticulously maintained for optimal performance, and if you ever had a car problem or needed a scheduled service, a highly trained mechanic came to your home or office to do the job.
YourMechanic is making that happen. We remove the hassle and frustration of car repair by sending expert mobile mechanics to your location. We're making car repair less expensive, exceptionally convenient, and completely transparent.
YourMechanic is continuing its expansion nationwide and we are looking for master mechanics to consult on technical and warranty issues.
- Respond to technical requests
- Analyze warranty cases
- Help automotive technicians with day-to-day service needs
- 15+ years experience
- ASE certifications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid comprehension, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task (across phone & chat) and strong computer skills
- A strong sense of responsibility and commitment to providing a great experience
- Experience as a shop owner, shop manager, or service advisor
About us in the press:
"YourMechanic's mission is simple: establish transparency and build trust in automotive service."
"This platform will make every mechanic an entrepreneur. YourMechanic is giving mechanics the tools (pardon the pun) to run their own business, and making it easier and more affordable for consumers to get the help they need."
Have questions or comments?
Feel free to call us at 800-701-6230