We have open positions for Security officer to work at luxury condominiums in Downtown Jersey City and Irvington NJ. Candidate must have professional appearance and attitude, and speak English Bilingual is a plus. Full Time and Part Time Shifts available and weekends. The shifts being offered are:
QR Code Link to This Post
FT - Tuesday - Saturday 3p-11p
FT - Sunday - Thursday 7a-3p
PT - Fri Sat 7a-3p Sun Mon 3-11p
- Enforce building policies and procedures.
- Patrol buildings and surrounding areas for suspicious activities and trespassers. Address and report violations.
- Respond to any alarms and regularly patrol facilities for water leaks, floods, fires, etc.
- Address and report building malfunctions/other issues to management.
- Prepare incident reports on a timely basis with details of events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- SORA License REQUIRED.(will train the right cadidate if needed)
- State ID REQUIRED. Clean backround is a MUST.
- Ability to proactively, responsibly and appropriately execute work assignments independently and with little supervision.PAYRATE IS $11.78HR. FOR PARTIMER'S,... $14.32HR. FOR FULLTIMER'S
- Diligent, alert, responsible, and dependable. Exercises good judgment and is naturally curious.
- Fluent in English Bilingual is a plus - oral and written skills.
** This position REQUIRES the clearance of a background check and drug screening test. **
Please submit your resume for review with picture. Interviews of qualified candidates will take place at our Jersey City office
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a NJ based services company who provides exceptional customer experiences to Residential Buildings. In business for six years, we are a growing company offering leadership opportunities to our employees.
We offer medical, dental and 401(k) plan. We recognize our employees and offer bonuses to those who are recognized.
Security Uniforms are required and will be provided by the employer.
Interested Candidates will need to have their SORA License or in order to be considered for this position.
Please reply or submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity or give us a call at 973-609-5242 Ask for Head Supervisor Ms.Mari