We have open positions for SORA-LICENSED Security Guards to work at corporate Candidate must have professional appearance and attitude, and speak English fluently. Full Time and Part Time Shifts available. The shifts being offered are:
QR Code Link to This Post
FT - Tuesday - Saturday 3p-11p
FT - Sunday - Thursday 7a-3p
PT - Fri Sat 7a-3p Sun Mon 3-11p
- Drive in company provided vehicle to patrol property.
- Enforce building policies and procedures.
- Patrol buildings and surrounding areas for suspicious activities and trespassers. Address and report violations.
- Respond to any alarms and regularly patrol facilities for water leaks, floods, fires, etc.
- Address and report building malfunctions/other issues to management.
- Prepare incident reports on a timely basis with details of events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- SORA License REQUIRED.
- Valid Drivers License REQUIRED. Clean driving record is a MUST.
- MUST have at least 1 year of security guard experience, preferably dealing with residential facilities.
- Ability to proactively, responsibly and appropriately execute work assignments independently and with little supervision.
- Diligent, alert, responsible, and dependable. Exercises good judgment and is naturally curious.
- Fluent in English - oral and written skills.
** This position REQUIRES the clearance of a background check and drug screening test. **
Please submit your resume for review. Interviews of qualified candidates will take place at our Jersey City office the week of April 10, 2017.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a NJ based services company who provides exceptional customer experiences to Residential Buildings. In business for six years, we are a growing company offering leadership opportunities to our employees.
We offer medical, dental and vision benefits,401(k) plan and Paid Time Off. We recognize our employees and offer bonuses to those who are recognized.
Security Uniforms are required and will be provided by the employer.
Interested Candidates will need to have their SORA License or in order to be considered for this position.
Please reply and submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity....call or forward resumes to Ms.Deborah